In other news, it appears that my visit peak might be slowing down, as we have seen a dip in visitation today here at Grant's Pad... hopefully it's only temporary. I'll be working on new cool things to read/listen/look at soon, so get your visit on!
Kung Fu, Weight Training, Parenting, Engineering, Video Games, Football, Music, Travelogues, Cars, Commentaries, Reviews, and so much more! Great taste, less filling, and good for the body and mind.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Photo Album Link
Quick post today!
I've added a link under the "Links" section of the sidebar to the only place on the web you can get a collection of photos of me and/or taken by me, or simply photos that I've endorsed with my Seal of Quality. It's my photo album, courtesy of Facebook.com. You can get to the photo albums here as well, if you don't feel like scrolling down to the "Links" section.
In other news, it appears that my visit peak might be slowing down, as we have seen a dip in visitation today here at Grant's Pad... hopefully it's only temporary. I'll be working on new cool things to read/listen/look at soon, so get your visit on!
In other news, it appears that my visit peak might be slowing down, as we have seen a dip in visitation today here at Grant's Pad... hopefully it's only temporary. I'll be working on new cool things to read/listen/look at soon, so get your visit on!
Labels:
Journal,
New Features
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment