Saturday, March 04, 2006

Super Hot New Feature!!

Thanks to Ed's tireless research yet again, I've added another super sexy feature to Grant's Pad. See the top of the sidebar there? That's right, it's a music player. And it plays whatever station I want to feature. I decided to keep it simple and just stick with Mandarin Radio this time, since Ed is using that too. I've made a few improvements to the implementation - it's a little slicker, and it doesn't blare music into your headphones or your office speakers as soon as you enter Grant's Pad - you have freedom of choice to either turn the player on or off, and even adjust the volume! So go ahead, hit "Play," and listen to some Chinese pop while you catch up on your reading!

* Update at 11:37 AM on 03/06/2006: It would appear that you need to have RealPlayer installed on your PC for this streaming player to work. If you don't have it, you can get it free at Real.com!

3 comments:

Ed said...

Hey, nice player, I'm gonna steal it.
O, and I saw Fearless just now. Pretty good, some parts are kinda boring, but pretty awesome fight scenes.

Anonymous said...

Hey, so I'm gonna use your blog as my radio station now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant!
It's Megan! It's been a long time since I've talked to you, so I hope you're doing well.
That's all, I guess~
Bai Bai!~